When it comes to a thirsty nappy, this is it. Matched with a LittleLamb bombproof wrap it'll contain most of what your baby can throw at it.
The size 1 nappy fits babies from around 7lbs - 20lbs (3kgs - 9kgs)
The size 2 fits babies from around 20lbs-38lbs (9kgs -17kgs)
Each bamboo nappy also comes with a washable fleecy liner.
All Littlelamb bamboo yarns hold current Oeko-tex certification.
LITTLE LAMB | BAMBOO NAPPY
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Liner When you open your new nappy, inside will be a white piece of soft, fluffy fabric; this is the reusable fleecy liner. The liners job is to catch the poo, this makes
changing easier. You can choose whether to use this or to use the disposable liners that come on a roll.
Booster In a size 1 nappy you will also have a piece of fabric in the same fabric as the nappy, this called a booster. In the size 2 + 3 nappies the booster is sewn into the nappy to stop it moving around with an active toddler. The boosters’ job is additional absorbency. You may not need it with a new born baby but as your child beings to produce more liquid, a booster is recommended to help with absorbency. When needed it is put on top of the nappy between the nappy and the liner
Wrap The wrap is the waterproof layer in this standard 2 part nappy system. LittleLamb wraps are made from a super soft polyester knit with a unique waterproof layer inside, this means the wraps are waterproof yet still breathable for babies skin.
Nappy The nappy is the fluffy feeling shaped fabric with the velcro on the front.
HOW TO USE
1) Place a nappy inside an opened out wrap, and adjust the booster to suit (fold in half for a boy, unfolded for a girl).
2) Place a liner on top of the booster, put baby on and loosely fasten the nappy.
3) Poke any bits of liner that are sticking out back into the nappy.
4) Fasten the wrap, making sure none of the nappy is visible and ensure the wrap is sitting in the ‘knicker-line’.
If you are using a washable liner and it has a poo on it, hold it firmly over the toilet and stretch it, gravity should push off any solids into the toilet. If it is a runny poo, hold the liner in the toilet and flush while rubbing it with a toilet brush - but ensure the nappy bucket/bag is close or you will drip water over the floor. Do not place a nappy full of poo into your bucket or hanging nappy pail.
We recommend storing dirty nappies in our nappy bucket lined with the mesh laundry bag, or in our hanging nappy pail. If you are using a disposable liner, dispose of the liner into the bin.
During the day you do not have to always use a new wrap, if it is still dry then you can continue to use the same one so long as you are changing the fabric nappy. Always use a fresh wrap for night time.
Video Tutorial (Please be aware this is an external link which we have no control or responsibility for)