When you need a boost, but caffeine is off the menu, this zingy fruit tea helps you get up & glow.
Bursting with tropical flavours, it will have you energised and glowing in no time, whether you're pregnant or not.
We use grapes as the base of this tea blend. This means that along with vitamin C, you also get a gentle natural sugar lift. It's the perfect way to replicate caffeine in the healthiest way possible.
Designed to be safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding, but there's no reason you can't keep drinking Get Up & Glow long past the fourth trimester.
Totally tropical – perfectly balanced sweetness and tartness. This bright red infusion comes from the Hibiscus Flowers which have a tart sweetness to wake up your palate. The Rosehips also add to this zingy flavour. Grapes balance the tart flavour with sweetness as a perk up whilst tropical notes of pineapple and mango come from natural flavours. We don’t recommend adding milk or sugar, but follow your cravings and personal taste!
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
They can be used to make 30 cups of tea or more.
Vegan and gluten free.
HOTTEA MAMA | GET UP & GLOW
HOW BEST TO BREW...
1. Place 1 whole leaf tea bag in a 300ml cup
2. Pour freshly boiled water over it
3. Brew for 5-10 minutes, or leave the bag in your mug to drink if you like it strong
4. If you remove bag from cup, keep it in a small bowl by your kettle so that you can reuse it
5. When you're half way through your cup, add the bag and more hot water (or just more hot water if you've kept the bag in!).
6. Leave the bag in and take a moment with your cuppa.
We don’t recommend adding milk, but honey is a perfect addition if you like your tea a little sweeter.
WHAT'S IN A PACK?
- There are 15 whole leaf, plastic free tea bags in each box.
- Each bag is made from cornstarch and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free. Dispose of them in your food bin.
- The inner bag which holds the tea bags is also biodegradable - it's made from wood! Put this in your food bin too.
- And the box itself is best to be recycled.